Tuesday, September 14, 2010

G Swift - Don't make me get OLD SKOOL!


I'm gonna start off my contribution The Chop Shop with an old school hip hop mix I made for a new club night I am involved in here in Vancouver, Canada.

Track listing 
‎1.Arrested Development - Everyday People
2.The Pharcyde - Passing Me By
3.Blackalicious - Swan Lake
4.Paris - The Days Of Old
5.Janet Jackson - Together Again (dj Premier Remix)
6.Shoop - Salt-N-Pepa
7.Mary J. Blige - Real Love (Hip Hop Club Mix)
8.A Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour
9.Biz Markie - Biz Markie - Nobody Beats The Biz
10.Gang Starr - The ? Remainz
11.Das EFX - Real Hip Hop
12.Black Moon - Who Got Da Props
13.Colm K - we don't cause trouble
14.Cypress Hill - Insane In The Brain
15.The Beatnuts - Watch Out Now
16.Del Tha Funky Homosapien - Mistadobalina
17.Kenny Dope - Get On Down
18.A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It?
19.Notorious BIG - Hypnotize
20.Onyx - Slam 1
21.Outkast - ATLiens
22.De La Soul - De la soul - Ring ring ring
23.The Pharcyde - Soul Flower (Remix)
24.Ice Cube -Now I Gotta Wet 'Cha
25.Biggie - Going Back To Cali
26.Too Short - Blow the Whistle
27.Grand Puba - Grand Puba - 360 Degrees (What Goes Around)
28.Slick Rick - Children's Story



DOWNLOAD


Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment